Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 years together

       Jon and I met 3 years ago this month. The time has gone by so quickly and it seems that we never have enough time to spend together. We've packed a lot of bliss into 3 years and we know that there's lots more to come with our growing family.
      Jon has sacrificed a lot over the last three months to attend fire academy. He's up on the weekends before 5:00am to get ready for school and he's tucked away in our office studying 7 nights a week after I've gone to bed. We're counting down the weeks until he wraps up class....before the next round of classes begin. I'm so thankful for everything he does for me and our growing family. 
Ode' to Jonny














Yes, how lucky I am. 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...you love my sweet li'l bro so much! : ) You two are great, can't wait to see you as parents.

    Much love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first pic the best. Fro hair...back in the day!

    Love it Meg!

    ReplyDelete