Thursday, September 30, 2010

Project: Loose the Baby Weight. Yesssssss.

       My brains been short on blogspiration this week. I'm spending all of my free moments preparing myself mentally to go back to work and playing with my little bugger. But, I did find a few minutes to get away today and step on a scale to see how I'm doing. And I have some good news to share. I've lost 2 additional pounds, so I'm now just about 4 pounds away from my pre-baby weight. Seeing a smaller number on the scale was refreshing. 
       On a sadder note, I've cancelled my gym membership (big frown). There won't be many more opportunities for me to exercise this next week, and with my return to the office just around the corner I don't plan to spend my precious hours after work away from Nolan. So, we'll see if I can continue to put a dent in this number. Oh, and I recently ordered some new pants and jeans...one size bigger then I use to wear. And boy are they comfortable. 
This is what's been keeping me away from blogging.
He's strapped into his carrier. 
Helping me get chores done around the house. 
My goodness, I could just eat that face up.

No comments:

Post a Comment