Saturday, May 15, 2010

Show and Tell

       This is Jon's last weekend of academy! The weather here is gorgeous now and the two of us are dying to get outside together and enjoy it. He still has a big test later this week and then graduation next Saturday, but then we'll be done with this portion of his schooling! In honor of Jon's last weekend I had to whip something up for his class. I had been craving yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting this week so I decided I'd kill two birds with one stone: I create a treat for Jon's class and I get my craving fix. 
Yellow Cupcakes Plus

Homemade Chocolate Buttercream Fosting Equals

These little beauties.

I was so happy with the buttercream recipe that I used. 
They are delicious. 
And luckily, we ended up with 6 extra that I get to enjoy! 

1 comment: