Tuesday, May 25, 2010

32 Weeks

       The countdown is finally into single digits. Just 8 weeks left and I'm trying to remind myself to enjoy every minute of it. I'm still sleeping great at night and aside from a little bit of acid reflux the third trimester has been pretty smooth sailing thus far. I can no longer bend over very easily and I'm going to have to break down and buy a few more blouses for work- I'm now busting at the seams in just about everything I own. I'm resigning to take on a lot less from here on out. Aside from getting through my final chores before baby and exercising here and there, I plan to sit back, enjoy some sunshine and keep my feet up as much as possible. It's so nice to have Jon back, he now has time to fix our car lights, hang shelves, store our winter clothes.... and everything else I've been saving for him over the last four months.
Here I am, a bit bigger then the last time I had this thing on display.



       Whoa mama. This weekend I'll be slipping into a swim suit. I'm not sure how thats going to work out, but I'm going to give it a go. And I'll report back on how sleeping in a tent at 8 months is! Camping pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment