Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Project: Loose the Baby Weight. Final Update.

       I know it's been a while since I've talked about the post baby body project and I'm back with my last installment. Losing the last few baby pounds became pretty low on the priority list when I returned to work. And it's remained low on the list. Happily though, on a whim, I slipped on my last few pairs of jeans this week... and they all fit. Kinda tight... but they fit! So, in my book I've achieved success. I'm going to stick with healthy eating and walks with the boys, as a means to maintain. Once Nolan's schedule normalizes, I'm planning on re-joining up at the gym and getting back into hitting the gym early in the morning before Nolan wakes up. But that is surely a few months off. This week,  I'll trying to fit in a few runs, to help counterbalance the Thanksgiving feasting that is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment