Monday, June 16, 2014

Summertime

Our pace of tackling home projects has slowed down. Way down. Don't get me wrong, we're still spending money here and there but we're not actually doing much. I kind of anticipated this to be honest, and I'm perfectly okay with it. We LOVE summer where we live. 

We're spending more time playing as a family; getting out in the sunshine, working in the yard, riding bikes, hitting up the pool, and lounging on our decks. Meanwhile we're kind of scattered between slowly making progress on a few areas in the house.




This boy has his fourth birthday  just around the corner (which is so nuts!) so some of my free time is being spent getting ready for a big firehouse themed birthday bbq.


Tomorrow I'll be back with a small recent update to the living room (bare wall no more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment