Monday, May 20, 2013

Quincy at Three Months

       Quincy turns four months old this week so I figured it was about time that I posted her three month photos. I snapped this amidst the chaos of packing and moving and was only able to get a few. 
Q is my little sidekick.
She has me wrapped around her teeny finger.
She gives us lots of smiles now and has learned to nap and sleep when not in my arms. 
She is doing much better in her car seat too, 
which makes running errands much less anxiety inducing.
AND I think she's pretty gosh darn beautiful too.
She is getting too big far too fast for my liking.

 I don't know if it's because she's a girl, or because it may be my last, 
but the second time around everything seems so much sweeter. 
       I am about five weeks away from returning to work, and the thought of leaving her makes me nauseous. I have been oh-so-blessed to have this extra time off work with her, but I think it has made our attachment to each other all that much stronger (and will make being separated all the more challenging). But I know I survived it with Nolan, and in the end he loved his daycare and all of his friends. We are very fortunate to have them starting in a great small daycare together, near to our new house. 
       Oh, and about the new house. I've been dying to share our current projects and updates but there seems to be too few hours in the day. I'll be back very soon with some fun house related news!

No comments:

Post a Comment